Skelly Topmod Parka Classic Premium in Olive
Skelly Topmod Parka in Olive Green
- 100% Cotton Baby Canvas
- With Drawstring
- Two ways metal zipper and snap button
- Peek-a-boo Hooded (can be folded)
- Arm-sleeve pocket for coins and pen
- Available in Royal blue navy
- Originally created for the US Army at war in late 1940s, was the N3-B or Snorkel Parka.
- The parka features three-quarter length and split back, so it could keep warm and protected from the weather.
The military piece become part of every mod’s wear as they jumped on their scooters. It also proved for inspiration from British rockstars, The Who, as their parka-inspired Quadrophenia album cover hit the shelves in the 1970s across the UK and America.
Reworking a British classic, our fishtail parka is accompanied with draw cords, an foldable hood and a waist for customised styling that’s perfect for any adventure.
Frequently Asked Question
Do You Have Physical Store?
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
Starting from and as low as... International orders start from ...